Category List

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Ohhh my....Avocado Fruit Salad. Avocado, oranges, grapefruit, tropical fruit mix, canteloupe, shaved mint...ganrished with light sour creme and crushed pistachios. I bet this is awesome!

fruit on a stick
fruit on a stick

Download whole gallery
fruit
fruit

Download whole gallery
S'more Trifle
S'more Trifle

Download whole gallery
Ohhh my....Avocado Fruit Salad. Avocado, oranges, grapefruit, tropical fruit mix, canteloupe, shaved mint...ganrished with light sour creme and crushed pistachios. I bet this is awesome!
Ohhh my....Avocado Fruit Salad. Avocado, oranges, grapefruit, tropical fruit mix, canteloupe, shaved mint...ganrished with light sour creme and crushed pistachios. I bet this is awesome!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment