Category List

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lemon Cookie Tarts - Simply delicious! I made these for the guys at work and they were ALL gone in 15 minutes!! These tarts are so easy to make and taste like a soft sugar cookie. I filled the tarts with a cream cheese and sugar and vanilla mixture and topped with sliced strawberry.

Lemon Cookie Tarts - Simply delicious! I made these for the guys at work and they were ALL gone in 15 minutes!! These tarts are so easy to make and taste like a soft sugar cookie. I filled the tarts with a cream cheese and sugar and vanilla mixture and topped with sliced strawberry.
Lemon Cookie Tarts - Simply delicious! I made these for the guys at work and they were ALL gone in 15 minutes!! These tarts are so easy to make and taste like a soft sugar cookie. I filled the tarts with a cream cheese and sugar and vanilla mixture and topped with sliced strawberry.

Download whole gallery
Cherries Cupcake Fascinator
Cherries Cupcake Fascinator

Download whole gallery
Cherry
Cherry

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment